Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ahoy !full steam ahead!


I feel old!im in my twenties but just hate gettin older, its responsibilities galore and managing finances and being efficient - I want to be carefree and to only worry about holidays and shoppin, but lol its just the way it is.I act as a kid acts and I dont know why im growin older - I love makeup n dressin up and when i look at kids clothes I wonder 'will they pls make that for twenty- somethings!'Magazines teach us to act young and dress in fab clothes of the season but i want to stop the clock!I wanna be in University partying n shoppin n eating , when u grow older its thinking about everything from whats cheaper to who to trust and where to go for dinner - and that place around the corner just doesent seem tempting anymore to hangout at.someone hand me a strawberry shake please !Im still 18!xo k

No comments:

Post a Comment