Thursday, May 6, 2010

shopaholic alert!



summer readin n movies n gossip n shows....
Ive been a shopaholic- yes i have , have u ever felt that even though ur supposed to be mature enough to BUDGET it just doesn't happen?for instance im obsessed wit everything neon and now im stocking up on neon accessories, neon clothes , neon earrings , neon tights- they are summery and i need them!-ive been readin the shopaholic books and their fun- i luv the part when she looks at her credit card when shes not supposed to use it and she goes'do i really need this?'its just difficult to resist the urge to shop.hold on all i see on tv is how much I need that bag on e news or that pair of prada pumps in that movie....I need shop detox.Does one exist?

moving on... ive been watching glee and I saw Dear John, really sweet and I had fun-singin , I want that book by Kelly CUTRONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment